Belt conveyors are very suitable for the linear and stable conveyance of products even on a slope.
Belt conveyors are ideal in a horizontal set-up as supply and discharge belts in combination with our BVM packaging machines or other machines.
Belt conveyors have a few specific advantages such as
- Competitive price
- The smallest of objects can be conveyed
- Stable transport
- Large gradient angles are possible through grip belts
- Food approvedLarge lengths are possible
- Continuous transitions with very small gaps
- High safety (often, for example, with a combination of work tables)
- A possible disadvantage of belt conveyors is that bends are not possible unless using very specific components.
Belt conveyor models
- Standard belt conveyors supplied with bandwidths per 100 mm
- Fully customized customer-specific belt conveyors are possible
- Coated steel or only made of stainless steel
- With or without including frequency control
- With endless welded transition or with a merge transition
- With guiding belt for long belts